Restroom Advertising Indoor Billboards
Restroom billboard advertising, or indoor billboards address the biggest challenge of any advertising and that is to get and hold the public’s attention. Until now, no one has been able to guarantee advertisers that their ads would be read. Indoor advertising acomplishes this goal.
We deliver a captive audience by placing restroom billboard advertising in select high-traffic venues with targeted demographics.
Consider this: While viewing restroom billboard advertising
, people are literally captive for 30 seconds to 4 full minutes. They cannot
change the channel, turn the page, tune to another station, or even turn around to avoid or ignore the message being presented to them!
Restroom billboard advertising
is read 95-100% of the time.
· Your target audience will read, enjoy, and even welcome your advertising.
· Restroom Billboard Advertising receives consumers’ undivided attention for 30 seconds to 4 full minutes.
· Restroom Billboard Advertising retention rate is outstanding, 84% after just
· Restroom Billboard Advertising can be targeted to men or women exclusively, even by age group, income range or lifestyle.
· Average patronage per location is 22,000 monthly.
· Indoor advertising viewer impression time is 30 seconds to 4 minutes with our indoor billboards.
· Studies Prove that Restroom Advertising is remembered 84% of the time (With 88.5% of that group recalling 4 specific points of your ad!)
This is a great business opportunity
for those wanting to own their businesses.
· Indoor Advertising Billboards give you the ability to target the following demographics:
· Age group
· Income range
· Male or female
· Geographic area
· Tourists or Locals
· Restroom Advertising costs less per impact than other forms of advertising
· Your ad is viewed daily, in a totally captive environment.
If you are a Tampa Advertising Agency or Orlando Advertising Agency place your clients with us.
Tampa Restroom billboard advertising … The high retention, low cost advertising medium!
Why Indoor billboards or restroom billboard advertising works so well
1. Arizona State University Study:
In an impression study conducted by the University marketing team, consumer attitudes toward restroom advertising were found to be very positive with as much as 98% generating a favorable reaction.
2. Barbour and Monroe Marketing Tampa Research Study:
A similar study conducted by this renowned research firm found as much as 98.9% of restroom advertising viewers in Tampa and Orlando reacted positively
or neutral to seeing indoor advertising in restroom facilities. They further discovered that:
· 84.4% recalled seeing specific indoor advertising in the restrooms.
Of this group:
· 92.5% were able to name specific Orlando and Tampa advertising without prompting.
· 88.5% recalled at least FOUR selling points in the Orlando and Tampa indoor advertising surveyed.
3. Rice University:
Houston TX - A study conducted by this respected Houston University marketing team found retention of impressions generated by restroom advertising to be an average of 40% stronger than by other advertising media. This particular Houston study also concluded that the unusual and unexpected nature of this form of indoor advertising “commands focal levels of attention” thus enabling better comprehension and longer lasting impressions.
4. Dr. Vince Blasco, Arizona State University:
“The average amount of time spent viewing a print form of advertising is only 3 to 5 seconds.”
5. Rice University Study:
Houston TX - The researchers timed 1000 people while in restrooms, and found an average of 1½ to 2 full minutes were spent in front of restroom billboard advertising.
6. All three studies concluded:
The above mentioned studies all concluded that the ability of the restroom billboard advertising to target certain groups by age, sex, income level, or lifestyle is one of the greatest strengths of restroom indoor billboards over other Houston, Orlando and Tampa advertising media available.
7. Market Intelligence Media Research:
When restroom billboard advertising viewers are shopping for a product or service, retention of that product or service advertised raises to an impressive and effective 85% retention rate. Clearly Tampa indoor advertising works.
Indoor billboard business opportunities are available with ADvantage Indoor throughout the US and Canada
Indoor Advertising Markets available:
Local Orlando and Tampa Bay Restroom advertising markets: Tampa Florida - Clearwater Florida– St Pete Florida - Orlando Florida
Nationwide Restroom Advertising Markets available through us:
Ann Arbor, MI
Cedar Rapids, IA
Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX
Des Moines, IA
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Ft. Myers/Naples, FL
Ft. Wayne, IN
Grand Rapids, MI
Jersey Shore, NJ
Kansas City, KS
Los Angeles, CA
N. New Jersey, NJ
New Orleans, LA
New York City, NY
Oklahoma City, OK
Orange County, CA
Palm Beach, FL
San Antonio, TX
San Diego, CA
San Francisco, CA
San Jose, CA
Santa Barbara, CA
South Beach (Miami), FL
St. Cloud, MN
St. Louis, MO
St. Paul, MN
St. Pete, FL
Tampa/St. Petersburg, FL
Tampa Bay, FL
Virginia Beach, VA